Friday 3 November 2017

Full body copy from image...





















The time I most felt as though I had put my new found knowledge to test was creating this on illustrator, and given that one of the running themes for my project was streetwear, I decided it would be fitting to use a photo that was representative of women's streetwear. 
With this illustration, my own personal aim was to capture the garments more than the person that was wearing them, so I had to imagine what the inside of the jacket may look like.
This is my favourite illustration to date, and I think it went quite well however, as an improvement if I were to complete it again, I would take into consideration the colouring/shading on the inside of the jacket, instead of opting for one single block colour in place of the body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment if you like my content...