Friday 3 November 2017

Tracing my own illustrations....





















In this illustration session, I spent it tracing around an illustration I had done in another lesson. On the left is the image I started with (my own illustration), and on the right is the image I was left with when I look away the original layer, revealing my tracing.
Although time consuming, it was an enjoyable task and I feel all the skills I have acquired during the course of this unit have helped me develop a lot. I was shocked by how much my trace looked to my original image, and am overall very proud of it.

Perhaps as a point of improvement for my trace, I would like to become more patient with the software, which I hope will come with time and persistence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment if you like my content...